1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
New Normal Process
We are excited to let you know that we are re-opening our doors in June and are looking forward to seeing you all soon. As you might expect some of the things that we do will be different in order to accommodate our regulatory College requirements, provincial health guidelines as well as the WHO and CDC recommendations.
We have taken the time to adopt the most comprehensive protocols to re-open safely and efficiently while we work hard to give you the best available care. Here is what you can expect:
When we open our doors on June 3rd, we have changed office hours to accommodate social distancing as follows: Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5pm
* Please do not arrive without an appointment
* Patients and staff will be screened for COVID symptoms and potential COVID contact.
* Patients and staff will also be screened for temperature.
* All staff will be wearing medical masks, eye protection and gloves.
* Patients should come to the office with a mask otherwise one will be provided before entering the clinic and patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer before treatment begins.
Additional Cleaning and Sanitizing
* Cleaning and sanitizing before and after each patient
* High touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
Pre-appointment phone consultation
* We will be doing most of consultation over the phone on each patient before appointment to make appointments thorough and efficient.
* Appointments that do not require an in-office visit will be managed using Telehealth services.
* We are limiting one patient at a time and leave half hour in between patients to help promote social distancing.
* Please do not bring anyone with you unless absolute necessary.
Booking Your Appointment
* All clinic visits are currently by appointment only. Please do not arrive without an appointment.
* This system will allow us to ensure that someone is available to help you with exactly what you need when you arrive to your appointment.
Online Intake Forms
* They will be sent to you by email at the time of booking and will include a COVID screening questionnaire.
Arriving To Your Appointment - Notification
* Please notify us by phone upon arrival to the clinic and wait in your vehicle. All patients will be screened with a COVID questionnaire, non-contact thermometer check before being escorted into the clinic.
* If you do not have a face mask, one will be supplied ($1 each for now).
* Upon entering the clinic, we ask that you keep talking to a minimum.
* Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
* Please leave your personal belongings at home or in your car. Please do no bring anything that you do not use in the clinic.
* No herbs or drinks will be provided.
* Gloves and masks are wore by provider through out the treatment.
* Patients keep masks on at all times unless was asked to remove for diagnose or treatment purposes.
End of Appointment Consultation
* End of appointment consultations will now occur remotely.
* Please ensure that you have supplied your cell number so that we can call you while you are waiting in your vehicle.
* Herbal products will be offered with delivered to your vehicle or curb side pickup.
* We prefer e-transfer or tap for payment process. Your receipt will be available as a hard copy or by email.
We are now booking patients for routine care and treatments. Please call 416-277-9097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
As we have instituted numerous changes, we ask for your patience and understanding as we all adjust to this new